Who we are
Our website address is https://www.mauricioaedo.com.
When you use our services, by browsing the site, registering to create an account, logging in, commenting, etc.
- What personal info do we collect and why do we collect?
1.1. Information you provide to us:
When you register for an account on our site, we ask for your e-mail address so that we can check if you already have an account. If not, we ask you to provide:
- E-mail address, so that we can inform you of the status of your account and its activity on the page, you can modify the notification settings of your account by visiting this page when you are connected,
- Password – oh, do not worry, we do not see it, so do not hesitate to use the name of your crush (as long as it contains at least 8 symbols and it contains a number :)). You can always reset it too, in case it does not work.
- Full name – you can use your fake name here, nobody will know. We use it as the name of your pen when you comment or post articles. Feel free to use a tool like this, please. You can change it when the popularity gets too heavy or at any other time, we are cool.
We’ll also ask you if you’d like to receive our great newsletter, without any pressure, and then we’ll send you an activation email to make sure you’re a real person or at least a very smart bot.
Ah, it’s true, almost forgotten, if you choose to use your Facebook ID to create an account with us, you authorize Facebook to share with us the associated email address and the name of your profile. Good news, it also means we do not need it. you veto for humanity, so no confirmation email – woohoo
1.2. Information we receive from your device:
In order for the website to work at its best, function properly, it is informative, up-to-date and designed for you. During your visit, we collect information from your device. This can include:
- Device Information: We want to know if you should see a version of the desktop or mobile site, what application you might need, etc.
- Network data – such as IP, helps us diagnose problems with our servers,
- Cookies – the type without calories. Below you will find more detailed information about them, but in short, they explained how to use our site and optimize it for better user experience.
1.3. Share features:
When you share with friends, you use social networks.
- 2. How is the information used?
2.1. We rely on a number of different bases, as required by law. Legitimate interest in mind:
2.1.1. When the goal is to provide the service:
- Communicate with you in your notification preferences,
- contact you and keep records,
- Ensure that there is no fraud with the vote, polls, and competitions we organize,
- When we live to detect and defend against fraudulent, abusive and illegal activities on the site.
2.1.2. When the goal is to measure and analyze traffic:
- We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., to collect information about the use of our site. We use this information to build reports and help us improve the site. Cookies collect information, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors visited the website. You can find out more about these cookies
- We use ScorecardResearch for market research users who have visited and viewed a page or different parts of a page to enhance the experience of our site. You can read more about ScorecardResearch, including how to unsubscribe here.
2.2. In addition, we ask for your consent.
2.2.1. When the goal is a better advertising experience. We would like to see you, and we would like to see you develop your skin when you are not going to be daring (you are not, do not worry … I really mean it).
- Cookie and similar technologies help us know what interests you
- services to help you
- Our partners can use the data they have collected.
- 3 How can information be shared?
We strive to ensure that data is protected and used. We need to share some data with our trusted partners:
- When we manage newsletters, we use MailerLite to help us do that. You can always register via the unsubscribe feature in the newsletter,
- We need to optimize our site and innovate
- When we serve ads through third-party vendors and vendors. This helps you to get better ads.
- When we need legal applications and in accordance with the law.4How can the data be transferred?
4. How can the data be transferred?
The data we process in the EU / EEA can be transferred to the EU / EEA through various compliance mechanisms. By using our services, you transfer your information to our partners outside the EU / EEA. Any organization that has access to your information as part of providing information to your information and protecting your data.
5. How do we protect the privacy of children?
Our services are aimed at the general public. We do not knowingly target, collect, use or share information that could reasonably be used to identify children under the age of 16 without the consent of their parents or in accordance with applicable law. By using our service, you confirm that you are in compliance with the law.
6. How can you exercise your rights under the GDPR?
61. If you are sailing individually in the EU / EEA, where the general data protection regulations apply, contact us via the contact details at the bottom of the page:
- You can ask us to delete your personal data, and we will do it
- You have the right to rectify your data,
- If you wish to oppose the use of your data based on legitimate interest.
- You are also free to revoke your consent by updating your settings.
- You have the right to complain about our supervisory authority.
- You’re your 2. 2. 2. 2. 2. 2. 2., Your own. 2. 2. 2. 2. 2. 2. 2. 2., Your own.
- 7. How long do we keep the data?
We have collected your data for the purpose of collecting them. This document is based on the nature of the data provided, it is collected, the legal basis is based on the data and the legal and operational requirements. For example, if you request the deletion of your account for fraudulent purposes and during a financial audit.8.
8. What about cookies?
8.1. When you use our websites and applications, we collect information using cookies or similar technologies. Cookies are small files downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Your browser sends these cookies to the website each time you visit it so that it can recognize you. This allows you to see what you see on the screen.
- Services – for the site to work as intended, they are essential for you to enjoy the experience,
- Analytics – they are also very important, they allow us to understand how to use our site, make business decisions according to
- Preferences – yes, it’s about memorizing your consent status, so we do not disturb you with a pop-up window at each visit,
- Advertising – you may not think that, but it’s very important too, it would be a Wild Wild West with terrible banners everywhere. In addition, they help us pay our bills and provide you with great content, keep that in mind. Double-click to make all this happen.
8.2. If you use an advertising blocker on our site, we can not fully execute our services and in accordance with your policy.
8.3. You can manage your cookie settings by:
- change your privacy settings,
- change the settings of your mobile device,
- change the settings of your browser,
- to withdraw here.
Please contact us if you need help with anything. We would like to know that you change the way you want to do it, or that it would be very sad, would not it? In addition, changing the settings would not remove advertising from the site, but would make it less relevant and even more annoying.
10. How to contact us?
Use this email for any inquiries you may have:
firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “My privacy”